About Spirit Magazine:
Spirit is published three times per year by the Texas A&M Foundation, which manages major gifts and endowments for the benefit of academic programs, scholarships and student activities at Texas A&M University. Through compelling stories and photography, Spirit celebrates unique individuals, the joy of giving back and the Aggie can-do spirit from a perspective that spans the entire campus.
About the Texas A&M Foundation:
The Texas A&M Foundation is a nonprofit organization that exists for the benefit of Texas A&M University. Its mission is to unite generosity and vision to raise and manage major endowed gifts that support the future of Texas A&M University.
About the Current Issue:
There’s always something new to read in Spirit. In addition to much more, this edition features articles about:
- 10 ways Aggie engineering is breaking new ground. Read more.
- Dr. Carrie Byington ’85, the 21st century doctor who has big dreams for the future of health care. Read more.
- How A&M Club scholarships support the next generation of Aggies. Read more.
- The debut of Phase I of The Gardens, a beautiful addition to West Campus. Read more.
- Ranger I, the English bulldog who became a campus legend in the 1960s. Read more.
- Individuals who’ve given to the Lead by Example campaign. Read more.
Download a PDF of the spring 2018 issue.
- The Corps of Cadets’ International Excursions Program. Read more.