About Spirit Magazine:
Spirit is published three times per year by the Texas A&M Foundation, which manages major gifts and endowments for the benefit of academic programs, scholarships and student activities at Texas A&M University. Through compelling stories and photography, Spirit celebrates unique individuals, the joy of giving back and the Aggie can-do spirit from a perspective that spans the entire campus.
About the Texas A&M Foundation:
The Texas A&M Foundation is a nonprofit organization that exists for the benefit of Texas A&M University. Its mission is to unite generosity and vision to raise and manage major endowed gifts that support the future of Texas A&M University.
About the Current Issue:
There’s always something new to read in Spirit. In addition to much more, this special Lead by Example campaign edition of Spirit features articles about:
- Texas A&M University’s progress in the historic $4 billion Lead by Example campaign. Read more.
- Recent gifts totaling $35 million that will establish Texas A&M University as one of the nation’s leading schools for aspiring entrepreneurs. Read more.
- Bryan Trubey ’83, the Aggie architect behind the design of AT&T Stadium and some of the world’s most impressive sporting arenas. Read more.
- Dr. Vaughn Bryant, one of the world’s leading palynologists. Read more.
- Alex Lacey ’17, who was inspired by her late father’s battle with cancer to research pediatric cancer. Read more.
- Charles Munnerlyn ’62, who revolutionized the optics industry in the 1980s with a new procedure: LASIK. Read more.
Download a PDF of the fall 2017 issue.