About Spirit Magazine:
Spirit is published three times per year by the Texas A&M Foundation, which manages major gifts and endowments for the benefit of academic programs, scholarships and student activities at Texas A&M University. Through compelling stories and photography, Spirit celebrates unique individuals, the joy of giving back and the Aggie can-do spirit from a perspective that spans the entire campus.
About the Texas A&M Foundation:
The Texas A&M Foundation is a nonprofit organization that exists for the benefit of Texas A&M University. Its mission is to unite generosity and vision to raise and manage major endowed gifts that support the future of Texas A&M University.
About the Current Issue:
There’s always something new to read in Spirit. In addition to much more, this edition features articles about:
- A Texas A&M equine therapy program that is changing the lives of veterans and people with disabilities. Read more.
- Texas A&M’s Yell Leaders, one of the most unique traditions in college athletics. Read more.
- Kirk Kelley ’82, the creative mastermind behind famous commercials for brands like M&M’s and Chipotle. Read more.
- The new School of Innovation at Texas A&M, led by Andrew Morriss ’18. Read more.
- Disaster Day, a mock scenario event that prepares students across health professions to respond to emergency situations. Read more.
- Texas A&M faculty who are giving back during the Lead by Example campaign. Read more.
Download a PDF of the summer 2018 issue.