July 24, 2023

According to a 2022 survey led by senior referral service Caring.com, only about 33% of American adults have made after-lifetime plans for their assets. If you’re in the remaining 67%, this probably doesn’t surprise you. You aren’t the first and won’t be the last to put off estate planning, but great news: You’re reading this article, which means you still have time to accomplish this goal.

If you’ve committed to checking this off your to-do list, our team’s resource, “Aggieland’s Ultimate Estate Planning Kit,” will make this process easier than you imagined. Our kit thoroughly covers the topic, but let’s begin with an overview of three basic steps that will point you in the right direction.